Basketball Summer Camps
Fun, Fundamentals...and more Fun Learning from the Wizards
The Harlem Wizards are committed to teaching excellent basketball fundamentals and skills in an environment that is fun for those willing to work.
In 2015, we celebrate 53 years of basketball wizardry worldwide. The Wizards are players who have excelled at the College and Professional level. They have great passion for the game.
This is your chance to learn from the pros!
SUMMER CAMPS 2015 REGISTRATION
- Branchburg Sports Complex
Branchburg, NJ, July 27-31, Aug. 10-14, and Aug. 17-21
- Solaris Sports Clubs
Yorktown Heights, NY, July 27-31, Aug. 10-14
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Paramus, NJ, July 20-24, Aug. 3-7, Aug. 17-21
- Valley Sports Center
Canton CT, July 6-10
Don't see your camp and want to be notified as soon as the registration is open? Fill out our Request More Info Form.
WHAT MAKES THE WIZARDS CAMP SPECIAL?
- You will learn from the players! Two or more current Harlem Wizards will direct the camp and instruct. Supplemental staff will include experienced coaches, and college or High School players.
- The Wizard players are a blend of amazing basketball wizardry, electric personalities and strong character. They have terrific basketball credentials, from ACC All-Rookie Team, D-1 All-American, to NYC metro player of the year.
- The Wizards wisely combine teaching, hard work and discipline, with unforgettable fun! The players on the team have genuine appreciation and enthusiasm for teaching children and teens the game of basketball.
- You will even learn some of the tricks and moves associated with show basketball!