Please note: The ticketing section below is located on a secure site. If you prefer to complete your transaction via the direct link which shows the secure address, please click harlemwizards.thundertix.com/events
The total processing/credit card fee for each ticket is only $0.99. As far as we know, it’s the lowest processing fee of all known professional events!
Before purchasing tickets, please scroll below calendar and read the instructions and ticketing procedures & policy.
Online Ticketing Procedures & Policy
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable, however, you are authorized to sell or transfer to another party at face value. Please be advised that the person who receives your tickets, must give the name the tickets were purchased under at check-in.
- Please print your purchase receipt, or show your phone receipt at the door for scanning. If you forget your ticket your entry may be delayed, but the host will have a paper list of ticket purchasers. The event host organization will check you in the lobby at the area designated for online tickets.
- All transactions will incur a non-refundable processing fee for each ticket purchased.
- The online box office typically closes 18-24 hours prior to the event. At that time, if available, tickets will be sold at the door.
- Snow Policy: If school where game is to be played is closed or closes early, game will be postponed and your ticket purchase will be valid for the rescheduled game. If game is rescheduled and you would like to cancel your reservation, your only cost is the 99 cent processing fee per ticket. Rescheduling information will appear here, once the new game date has been agreed upon.
- For most Wizards games ages 3 and under are admitted free. This may not be true for all games, so check with the event hosting organization for certainty.
- Internet Explorer versions 7 or earlier are not compatible, and the needed information will not be displayed.