Please note: No refunds on ticket purchases. If event location is closed or closes early due to bad weather, game will be postponed and ticket will be valid for the rescheduled game. For rescheduling information, please contact host organization.
Before you purchase tickets, please read our Ticketing Policies and Procedures below.
Online Ticketing Procedures & Policy
The ticketing section above is located on a secure site. If you prefer to complete your transaction via the direct link which shows the secure address, please go to harlemwizards.thundertix.com/events
The total processing/credit card fee for each ticket is only $0.99. As far as we know, it’s the lowest processing fee of all known professional events!
All box office/ticketing questions should be handled through email — please do not call. You will receive a response via email within 24-48 hours. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. However, you are authorized to sell or transfer to another party at face value. Please be advised that the person who receives your tickets must give the name the tickets were purchased under at check-in.
- Please print your purchase receipt, or show your phone receipt at the door for scanning. If you forget your ticket your entry may be delayed, but the host will have a paper list of ticket purchasers. The event host organization will check you in the lobby at the area designated for online tickets.
- All transactions will incur a non-refundable processing fee for each ticket purchased.
- The online box office typically closes 18-24 hours prior to the event. At that time, if available, tickets will be sold at the door.
- For most Wizards games ages 3 and under are admitted free. This may not be true for all games, so check with the event hosting organization for certainty.
- Internet Explorer versions 7 or earlier are not compatible, and the needed information will not be displayed.