Tickets & Schedule
Come check us out during our 53rd season of 'Trick-Hoops & Alley-Oops'!
Expect to see amazing basketball talent, Wizard-like tricks and ball-handling as well as wild dunks and humor that is guaranteed to make you laugh.
The Wizards put the full-court press on fun as they take on a team made up of people from your community.
Please note: The ticketing section below is located on a secure site. If you prefer to complete your transaction via the direct link which shows the secure address, please click harlemwizards.thundertix.com/events
Before Purchasing Tickets online, please read:
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable, however, you are authorized to sell or transfer to another party at face value. Please be advised that the person who receives your tickets, must give the name the tickets were purchased under at check-in.
- You will NOT receive a physical ticket prior to the game--just a confirmation email.
- All transactions will incur a non-refundable processing fee for each ticket purchased.
- The event host organization will check you in the lobby at the area designated for online tickets. Just bring ID, it is not necessary to have your receipt.
- The online box office closes 18-24 hours prior to the event. At that time, if available, tickets will be sold at the door.
- Snow Policy: If school where game is to be played is closed or closes early, game will be postponed and your ticket purchase will be valid for the rescheduled game. For rescheduling information please contact the host organization
- For most Wizards games ages 4 and under are admitted free. This may not be true for all games, so check with the event hosting organization for certainty.
- Internet Explorer versions 7 or earlier are not compatible, and the needed information will not be displayed.